The Division of Agriculture will be the catalyst of prosperity for Arkansas through knowledge and innovation that nourish our families, farms, communities, and environment.
"We do not simply move people from one side of the scale to another. This is transformative."- Dr. Mark Cochran
- Feb. 24-26, Little Rock, Arkansas Flower and Garden Show
- April 11-12, Springdale, Ozark Food Processors Association Convention & Expo
- April 18, Batesville, Livestock & Forestry Field Day
- Aug. 4, Stuttgart, Arkansas Rice Expo
- Aug. 10, Pine Tree Station Field Day
See the report on damage by heavy rain to Arkansas' crops.