As a land grant institution, the mission of the Division of Agriculture is to strengthen agriculture, communities and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices.
Learn more about how we're working to make a difference.
- Oct. 11 -- FAYETTEVILLE - Insect Festival of Arkansas.
- Oct. 13 – ROLAND – Master Gardener 30th anniversary celebration
- Oct. 15 - FAYETTEVILLE – Workshop: “Keep It Local! Creating and Marketing Value-Added Foods
- Oct. 17 -- FAYETTEVILLE -- OFPA 112th convention
- Oct. 18 -- FAYETTEVILLE -- Food Science 50th anniversary
- Oct. 25 – Workshop: “Keep It Local! Creating and Marketing Value-Added Foods”
What will the 2018 Farm Bill mean for Arkansas farms? See the scenarios run by Division of Agriculture economists..
A look at the facilities that support research and extension work statewide.