As a land grant institution, the mission of the Division of Agriculture is to strengthen agriculture, communities and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices.
Learn more about how we're working to make a difference.
- Sept. 11 - 1 p.m. CLARKSVILLE - Muscadine workshop, Fruit Research Station. (Originally scheduled for Sept. 6)
- Sept. 15-18 -- ARLINGTON, Va.- Direct Agricultural Marketing Summit.
- Sept. 18 -- MANILA -- Moving Manila Forward launch.
- Sept. 25 -- FAYETTEVILLE -- Environmental and Agricultural Sustainabilty Field Trip.
- Oct. 11 -- FAYETTEVILLE - Insect Festival of Arkansas.
What will the 2018 Farm Bill mean for Arkansas farms? See the scenarios run by Division of Agriculture economists..
A look at the facilities that support research and extension work statewide.