As a land grant institution, the mission of the Division of Agriculture is to strengthen agriculture, communities and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices.
- Farm Bill analysis
- Poultry Research Facility
- Ag Profile of Arkansas
- June 5 – HOPE – Registered forester training. UA-Hope & Texarkana
- June 7-8 – MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Mid-South Agricultural and Environmental Law Conference=
- July 25 – FAYETTEVILLE – 2018 Turf Field Day at Arkansas Research and Extension Center.
- July 12 – CLARKSVILLE – Peach Field Day at Fruit Research Station.
What will the 2018 Farm Bill mean for Arkansas farms? See the scenarios run by Division of Agriculture economists..
A look at the facilities that support research and extension work statewide.