As a land grant institution, the mission of the Division of Agriculture is to strengthen agriculture, communities and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices.
See our strategic plan and learn more about how we're working to make a difference,
- Feb. 19 – PALESTINE – Monroe and St. Francis County rice and soybean.
- Feb. 19 – McGEHEE – SE Arkansas cotton and corn.
- Feb. 20 – NEWPORT – Independence and Jackson County rice, soybean and corn.
- Feb. 20 -- STUTTGART -- Pesticide application clinic, Rice Research and Extension Center.
- Feb. 21 -- McGEHEE -- Pesticide application clinic, Men's Center.
A look at the facilities that support research and extension work statewide.