As a land grant institution, the mission of the Division of Agriculture is to strengthen agriculture, communities and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices.
See our strategic plan and learn more about how we're working to make a difference,
- May 8 - BATESVILLE - Stored Forage Workshop
- May 9 - CLARKSVILLE - Blueberry field day.
- May 14 — KIBLER — Watermelon Research/ Field Walk
- May 16 — HOPE — Horticulture Field Day at SW Research and Extension Center
- July 18 — ROHWER – Rohwer Row Crops Field Day
- July 24 — FAYETTEVILLE – Turfgrass Field Day
A look at the facilities that support research and extension work statewide.