As a land grant institution, the mission of the Division of Agriculture is to strengthen agriculture, communities and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices.
See our strategic plan and learn more about how we're working to make a difference,
- Dec. 10 – CLINTON – Natural State Preconditioned Calf program meeting.
- Jan. 3 -- DUMAS - 2020 Tri-State Soybean Forum
- Jan. 7-8 -- LITTLE ROCK -- 2020 Ark-Okla Turfgrass Management Shortcourse.
- Feb. 25 – DAMASCUS – Natural State Preconditioned Calf program meeting.
- Feb. 28-March 1, 2020 — LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas Flower and Garden Show
NEW! The 2019 edition that profiles the impact of agriculture on Arkansas' economy.