OSP Resources

Sponsors and UACES require a number of forms to ensure appropriate procedures are followed during the project application and awards process.

Grant Application Forms

In most cases when applying for a federal grant, the necessary forms will be found with the program application site on Grants.gov. But, if you are required to fill out forms without submitting through Grants.gov, the following are frequently utilized. For private and state funding programs, contact the sponsor and request copies of their application packet.

IRS Forms

On occasion, funders will request various forms allowing them to make payments to UACES or certifying the institution is eligible for their grant program.

NIFA Forms

The National Institute of Food and Agriculture is among the most common sponsors of UACES projects. The attached forms are typically required during the NIFA proposal process.


In order to comply with UACES and U of A System policies and procedures, several forms must be submitted with a grant proposal package. The following internal forms are most often required.

Miscellaneous Forms

The following forms are often requested in association with grant applications. Unless the sponsor states otherwise, you may use these forms, already signed by Dr. Windham, to accompany a proposal, if required.


The Office of Sponsored Programs tracks funding proposals, awards, and expenses to identify patterns and areas where the institution may improve its proposal success rates.

The following documents are updated regularly to identify who is applying for and receiving funding within the institution, as well as those sponsors who have provided awards. Look for patterns of successful projects to identify the type of project a sponsor typically funds and how the institution’s has fared in receiving support from various sponsors.